contract ready for signature within a day or two. 现在一切都已解决, 合同有望在一两天内准备好, 待双方签字。 现在一切都已解决, 合同有望在一两天内准备好, 待双方签字。
  7. Enclosed is our Sales Contract No.331 in duplicate, a copy No.331 of which please sign and return to us for our file. 号销售合同,一式两份,请签署其中一份, 兹寄去我方第 331 号销售合同,一式两份,请签署其中一份, 并将它击毁我方存档。 并将它击毁我方存档。

  8. You
should
carry
out
the
contract
signed
by
your
representative. No matter to happen to him, the execution of the contract should not be affected. 你应履行你方代表签署合同,不管以后他个人发生什么事情, 你应履行你方代表签署合同,不管以后他个人发生什么事情, 都不该影响合同执行。 都不该影响合同执行。
  9. If you fail to make shipment within the L/C validity, we shall be entitled to cancel the contract unilaterally. 如果你方不能在信用证有效期内装船, 我方有权单方面撤销合 如果你方不能在信用证有效期内装船, 同。
  10.Since our manufacturers have put the goods orders into production , they do not agree to your canceling the contract unless they can get proper compensation. 由于订购的货物已经在生产,我厂方不同意你方提出的撤约, 由于订购的货物已经在生产,我厂方不同意你方提出的撤约, 除非他们得到适当的赔偿。 除非他们得到适当的赔偿。
  11.We cannot but cancel the contract since you have failed time cancel and again to fulfill your part of the contract. 鉴于你方屡次不能履行合同,我们不得已只有撤约。 鉴于你方屡次不能履行合同,我们不得已只有撤约。
Packing
包装
  1. We hope that the design and the color will suit Japanese tastes.
希望图案和花色能适合日本顾客的口味。
  2. Packing in cardboard box with a little bit of flower designs is suitable for display in supermarkets. 带一点花卉图案的硬纸盒包装适合在超级市场上展销。
  3. The item will be packed in wood so as to prevent damage. 货物将用木丝板之类的东西来包装以防止损坏。
  4. The cartons are not strong enough. Most of them will be liable to go broken on arrival. We would suggest that you strengthen the cartons with double straps. 纸箱不够结实,货到时大多数很容易破损。因此我方建议用两 根包装带加固纸箱。
  5. In order to reduce damage in transit to a minimum, we suggest that the packing of the goods should be in wooden cases. 为使运输中的损坏减少到最低限度,我们建议用木箱包装。
  6. We use a polythene wrapper for each silk skirt. 真丝裙子的包装是一条装一个聚乙烯包装袋。
  7. We hope the packing will be more attractive. 我们希望包装更有吸引力。
  8. Improving the package of the goods can further promote the
sales of our products. 改进包装能进一步扩大产品的销售。
  9.Our packing has proven successful for quite some time in many export shipments. 长期以来,我们很多出口货物的包装证明是成功的。
  10.Our packing is standardized in a manner packing would be appreciated. 我方包装是标准化的,已为外国客户认可。
  11. Your recommendation on improving packing would be appreciated. 如你方对改进包装提出任何建议,我们将不胜感激。
  12. This is our design for the packing. Please give it to the manufacturers for their reference. 这是我们的包装设计,请转给生产商,供他们参考。
  13. We often present the silk scarf as a gift, so it should be tastefully packed. 我们常把真丝围巾作为馈赠的礼物,因此包装要美观。
  14. The new packing of this article is exquisitely designed. 这种货物的新包装是精心设计的。
  15.We will pack the goods 10 dozen to a carton, gross weight around 30 kilos a carton. 这种货 10 打装一纸箱,每箱毛重约 30 公斤。

  16.All our prices are quoted excluding packing charges. 我们所有报价均未包括包装费用。
  17. Please see to it that the packing is suitable for a long distance shipment. 请保证包装可以适应长途运输。
  18.Our packing is not only seaworthy but also strong enough to protect the goods from possible damage. 我们的包装不仅适合海运,而且很结实,能防止货物受损。
  19. We have reinforced our packing so as to minimized damage which may occur to the goods. 我方已加固了包装以使货物可能遭受的损失降到最低限度。
Shipping
装运
  1. Could you consider prompt shipment for this lot? 我们这批货是否考虑即期装运?
  2. We usually ship goods by regular liners. 我们通常采用定期装运。
  3. The above order is urgently needed. Therefore, we must insist upon express shipment. 因急需上述订单的商品,因此, 我方要求使用快递装运。

  4. Can you dispatch the goods by air instead of by sea? 你方能否用空运代替海运?
  5. To ensure fastest delivery, you are requested to forward the above order by airfreight, 为保证最快交货,我方要求对上述订单用航空货运。
  6. Because of the type of merchandise, we can only ship by rail. 由于商品种类的关系,我方只能用火车来运送。
  7. If the customer wishes to choose a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge. 如果客户要求选择卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。
  8. I hope you’d better make a direct shipment. 我希望最好能够直运。
  9.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. Could you ship them all at once? 我们订购的这批货都是时令商品,你方能否一次装船?
  10. For such a substantial order, we hope to have the goods dispatched by sea. 对于数量这么大的订单, 我们建议这批货走海路。
  11. Since there are regular direct sailings between our two ends, we intend to transport the goods we ordered by sea. 既然我们两地之间有定期直达班船,所以希望海运我们订的这批 货。

  12. We’d like to know where the goods will be transshipped. 我们想知道这批货在哪里转运。
  13. We’d like to designate London as the loading port, for it has larger accommodation capacity. 我们愿意选择伦敦为装运港,因为它的吞吐量较大。
  14. We’d like to accept your proposal to change the unloading port to Los Angeles. 我们愿意接受你们的建议,把卸货刚改成洛杉机。
  15. Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board the ship? 你方是否允许货物装船时出现一定的量差?
  16.There may be some difference, but it cannot exceed 5% of the quantity stipulated. 可以有些出入,但不能超过规定数量底 5%。
  17. According to the terms stipulated in the contract, shipping the goods is to be made in three equal monthly installments. 根据合同规定的条款,这批货每月分三批等量装运。
  18. We can effect shipment no later than the end of this year. 我方不会晚与今年年底装船。
  19. Immediate delivery would be required. 需立即交货。
  20. We will have our shipping department speed up shipment.
我方将让运输部门加速装运。
  21. The order is so urgently required that we have to ask you to expedite shipment. 我们急需订购这批货,故请你方加快撞穿。
  22. We are willing to pay an additional fee for immediate delivery. 我方愿为立即交货付一笔额外的费用。
  23. We are pleased to inform you that as a result of out efforts the shipment originally scheduled to be made in July will be advanced to June. 我们高兴地通知贵方,由于我们的努力,原机化月份撞穿可提前 到 6 月份。
  24. If the shipment should arrive in May, the selling season will be over. 要是这批货 5 月份才到,销售季节就过了。
  25. If you can guarantee punctual delivery, we shall place large orders with you. 若贵方能保证按期交货,我们就会下大订单。
  26. Would you be able to delivery within one month of receipt of order? 你方能否在收到订但后一个月内交货?
  27. Considering the urgent need of the goods, we request that
you arrange everything in order to ensure timely shipment. 考虑到急需这批货物,我方要求你方把一切都安排好, 以保证 即使装船.
  28.We shall be very much obliged if you will make shipment as soon as possible, thus enablingthem to catch the Christmas sales. 若你放能从速发货以赶上圣诞节销售,我们将非常感谢。
Insurance
保险
  1. The coverage is written in the basic policy form and the clauses for different risks. 保险范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
  2. We shall over WPA for 110% of the invoice value. 我们将按发票总金额的 110%投保水险。
  3. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of insurance? 保险责任的起乞期限多长?
  4. The insurance shall be limited to 60days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge. 保险责任以投保货物在最后卸货港离海轮候 0 天为限。
  5. To cover All Risks, the insurance company shall be liable for
total or partial loss on land of sea of the insured goods within the period covered by the insurance. 对投保“综合险” ,投保货物在承保期内,不论在上海还是在 陆上遭受的全部或部分损失,保险公司均予以赔偿。
  6. We generally insure WPA on CIF basis. 按到岸价交易,我们一般投保水渍险。
  7. I should point our prices were calculated without insurance for any special risk. 我应该说明,我们的价格没有把特殊险计算在内。 8 . Special risks such as TPND, leakage, breakage, and freshwater, can also be covered uponrequest. 特殊险别,如盗窃提货不着险、漏险、破损险、淡水险等,可根 据要求另保。
  9. The additional premium is for the buyer’s account. 增加的费用由买方负担。
  10. The insurance premium to breakage is 3%. We can cover the Risk of Breakage for you if you want. 破碎险的保险费率是 3%,如果你方想投保破碎险,我方可以代 为办理。
  11. For the shipment in question, our clients request you to cover insurance against Risk of Breakage and WPA. 对于这批货,我们的客户要求你方保破碎险和水渍险。

  12. Our insurance coverage is for 110% of invoice value up to the port of destination only. 我方以发票金额的 110%投保,仅至目的港。
  13. According to the international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless they are called for by the buyers. 按照国际惯例,我们不投保这类险别,除非买主提出要求投保。
  14.Insurance of the goods shall be covered by us on 110% of the CIF value。 货物的保险将由我方以到岸价的 110%投保。
  15. We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international Insurance. 我们采用国际保险中惯用“仓至仓”的责任条款。
  16. Kindly note that the insurance covers FPA and War Risk only. Should additional insurance coverage be required, the extra premium incurred would be for the buyer’s account. 请注意保险只包括平安险和战争险。如果要求投保附加险。所需额外 保险费将有买方支付。
  17. We’ll cover the insurance ourselves on 200 sets of bicycles under Contract No. 3
  21. 我们将自行办理第 321 号合同中 200 台自行车的保险事宜。
  18. Please insure the goods at our cost against damage in transport.
请对货物在运输途中的损失投保,费用由我方承担。
  19. We have concluded the business on our cost against damage in transport. 这批货是以离岸价条件成交的,所以应由我方投保。
  20. We generally insure our export shipment with the People’s Insurance Company of China. 通常我们向中国人民保险公司为我们的出口商品投保。
  21. I suppose the additional premium for the special coverage should be on the buyer’s account. 我认为投保特别险所附加的保险费应由买方负担。
  22.We generally cover insurance WPA and War Risks in the absence of definite instructionfrom our clients. 在没有得到我方客户明确指示的情况下, 我们一般投保水渍险和 战争险。
  23. We cover only WPA including warehouse to warehouse clause valid for 15 days. 我们只保水渍险,包括仓至仓条款,有效期 15 天。
  24. We have arranged the necessary insurance cover. 我们已对投保的险别作出安排。
Claim
索赔

  1. We are lodging a claim for inferior quality. 我们因货物质量低劣而提出索赔要求。
  2.This lot of goods has not turned out to our satisfaction, the quality being so poor as to render them unsuitable for the requirements of this market. 该批货物无法令我们满意,质量太差, 根本无法投放市场.
  3. This lot of goods is not up to the standard stipulated in the
contract. We are now lodging a claim with you. 这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。
  4. The whole parcel is quite useless to us and we hold the goods
at your disposal pending your reply. 整批货物都毫无用处,你方回复前,我方代为保存该货,等候处 理。
  5. You shipped bulk goods not corre
 

相关内容

商务英语常用术语

   常用商务英语术语 常用商务英语术语 1. 出口方面的词汇 出口信贷 export credit 商品倾销 dumping 优惠关税 special preferences 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trade 进口配额制 import quotas 对外贸易值 value of foreign trade 普遍优惠制 generalized system of preferences 缩略形式 GSP 出口津贴 export subsidy 外汇倾销 exchang ...

商务英语常用口语

   商务英语常用口语 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午 7 点的火车座位吗? 5 Could you change ...

英语常用语句

   1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。 我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you. 再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long. 再见。 15. Why not? 好呀 ...

商务英语-电话用语

   电话预约 A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是 Mary。 B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找 Hunter 先生。 A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位? B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是 IBM 电脑公司的 Herbert Woo ...

常用商务英语词汇

     marketing consultancy 营销咨询公司   marketing director 营销部主管   marketing ethics 市场营销道德准则   marketing manager 营销部经理   marketing mania 营销狂热   marketing mix 营销组合   marketing planning 市场营销计划   marketing research 市场调研, 行销调研   market leader 1 市场领头产品,主导产品,市场领 ...

英语常用语法图解

   右脑王英语学习机 r6899.asktang.com 国家教育部重点推广外语学习机 右脑王英语学习机官方 r6899.asktang.com 官方优惠代码 R6899,购买输入获更多优惠 英语语法网络图 一.名词 I. 名词的种类: 专有名词 普通名词 可数名词 不可数名词 国名地名人名,团体机构 名称 个体名词 集体名词 抽象名词 物质名词 II. 名词的数: 1. 规则名词的复数形式: 名词的复数形式,一般在单数形式后面加-s 或-es。现将构成方法与读音规则列表如下: 规则 例词 1 ...

英语聊天常用语句

   聊天室常用英语一、(打招呼/问好) 1. What a long sleepless night! I thought I was the only sleepless. So are you! 长夜漫漫无心睡眠,我以为只有我睡不着觉,原来你也睡不着啊! 2. This is my first time to be in the chat room. Will you please join me? 这是我第一次来这个聊天室,可以和你聊聊吗? 3. May I join in? I’m eas ...

商务英语常用词及用语

   一、个人简历常用英语词汇个人品质 able 有才干的,能干的 adaptable 适应性强的 active 主动的,活跃的 aggressive 有进取心的 ambitious 有雄心壮志的 amiable 和蔼可亲的 amicable 友好的 analytical 善于分析的 apprehensive 有理解力的 aspiring 有志气的,有抱负的 audacious 大胆的,有冒险精神的 capable 有能力的,有才能的 careful 办理仔细的 candid 正直的 compet ...

英语常用语句900文档

   《英语常用语句 900》 英语常用语句 》 第一部分 《一, Greetings 问候语》 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早 晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西金. 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是./ 不,我不是. 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fin ...

商务英语

   The answer is zero! 白忙了! The dice is cast! 已成定局了! The same as usual! 一如既往! The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳! There you go again! 你又来了! Time is running out! 没有时间了! We better get going! 最好马上就走! Well discuss it later! 回头再说吧! Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了! ...

热门内容

初三英语完形填空和阅读理解专项练习参考答案

   初三英语完形填空和阅读理解专项练习参考答案 Exercise 1 一.完形填空。1-5 ABCCD 二.阅读理解。1-5 BABDC Exercise 2 一.完形填空。1-5 ACDAC 二.阅读理解 1-5 DABCD Exercise 3 一.完形填空 1-5 CBABB 6-10 ACBAB 二.阅读理解 1-5 ABABA 6-10 BACBA Exercise 4 一.完形填空 1-5 BBADB 6-10 CABDC 二.阅读理解 1-5 Exercise 5 一.完形填空 1 ...

八年级英语上 Units 7-9 课文

   Unit 7 How do you make a banana milk shake? How do you make a banana milk shake? 1) Peel tree bananas. 2) Cut up the bananas. 3) Put the bananas and ice cream into the blender. 4) Pour the milk into the blender. 5) Turn on the blender. 6) Drink the ...

0B_资料_大全_GOI-英语常用词组大全(经典珍藏版)_资料_大全

   今人不见古时月,今月曾经照古人。 天不老,情难绝。心似双丝网,中有千千结。-张先《千秋岁》 天不老,情难绝。心似双丝网,中有千千结。-张先《千秋岁》 。-张先 似此星辰非昨夜, 为谁风露立中宵。 黄景仁 绮怀诗二首其一》 -黄景仁 绮怀诗二首其一》 《 似此星辰非昨夜, 为谁风露立中宵。 - 直道相思了无益,未妨惆怅是清狂。-李商隐《无题六首其三》 直道相思了无益,未妨惆怅是清狂。-李商隐《无题六首其三》 。-李商隐 深知身在情长在,怅望江头江水声。-李商隐《暮秋独游曲江》 深知身在情长在, ...

小细节决定成败 英语四六级高分应试技1

   小细节决定成败 英语四六级高分应试技巧 [ 来源:全国大学英语四级考试网 | 作者: | 时间:2007-06-16 14:19:35 | 浏览: 【大 中 小】 269 | 我要投稿 ] 对大多数考生来说,从头复习语法、背诵单词已是“远水解不了近渴”。不过掌 握一些应试技巧还是有必要的,有些看似不起眼的小细节,往往会决定考试成败。我们就聚 焦考生最易失分的听力、翻译和作文,分别请专家、过来人传授一些小技巧: 听力:四种类型 “对症下药” 听力的提问方式最常见的有 4 种类型。 1) 中心思 ...

考研英语完形填空解题策略精要

   考研英语完形填空解题策略精要 考研英语完形填空解题策略精要 一、完形填空的大纲命题剖析 《全国硕士研究生入学统一考试英语考试(非英语专业)大纲》规定,第一部分为英语知 识运用,这部分不仅考查考生对不同语境中规范的语言要素(包括词汇,表达方式和结构) 的掌握程度,而且还考查考生对语段特征(如连贯性和一致性等)的辨识能力。在一篇 240~280 词的文章中给出 20 个空白,要求考生从每题给出的 4 个选项中选出最佳答案, 使补全后的文章意思通顺,前后连贯,结构完整。 从大纲的规定可以看出, 完 ...