扮得花枝招展的。
  7. The climate is temperate. 天气很温和。

  8. You’re so unsporting. 你太不光明正大了。
  9. Have you gone all the way? 你们上床了吗?
  10. Are you trying to psych me out? 你想给我来个下马威?
  1. Give me some sage advice. 愿听高见。
  2. You need to do an ECG (electrocardiograph). 你得做个心电图。
  3. I prefer a clear broth. 我喜欢清汤。
  4. Rotate your hips, ladys! 姐妹们把胯扭起来!
  5. I have one foot in the grave. 我半截身子已经入土了。
  6. The team was demoralized. 全队士气大挫。
  7. The film is pretty fast and furious. 影片紧凑、刺激。
  8. Teething troubles / growing pains are to be expected. 前期会有一些问题。
  9. You must banish the thought. 你必须打消这个念头。
  10. The bridge was jerry - built. 这座桥属于豆腐渣工程。
  1. You really shone out! 你真是惊艳哪。
  2. He’s living in squalor. 他住的地方太脏了。
  3. This place is a bear garden. 这儿太吵了。
  4. Pulled out all the stops, ah? 招数全使出来了,啊?
  5. My stomach flutters when I see her. 一见到她我就紧张。
  6. My reputation is in tatters. 我的名声臭了。
  7. We set off with glee. 我们兴致勃勃地出发了。
  8. You’re in the public eye. 你是公众人物。
  9. He has a huge, bulbous nose. 他有个大蒜头鼻子。
  10. It’s just an empty threat. 只是虚张声势。
  1. We're facing an intractable problem. 这个问题似乎无法解决。
  2. Restaurants jacked up their prices. 饭馆全部涨价。
  3. He cast a few furtive glances. 他偷看了几眼。
  4. She’s a talebearer. 这个女人好搬弄是非。
  5. I dropped in on Gorge on my way. 路上我顺便拜访了一下乔治。
  6. The taste is no better than chewed tallow. 味同嚼蜡。
  7. I’m not gonna do it without some financial inducements. 没点实惠我可不干。
  8. Come straight home and don’t loiter. 赶快回家。不要瞎逛。
  9. You can't wink at what he did. 你不能对他的行为视而不见哪。
  10. You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. 朽木不可雕也。
  1. He’s kicked upstairs. 他被明升暗降。
  2. He’s a recidivist. 他屡教不改。
  3. Don’t worry. The dress is color-fast. 放心。这衣服不掉色。
  4. She sleeps like a log. 她睡觉睡的好极了。
  5. Your idea is quixotic. 你太异想天开了。
  6. The prices remain static. 价格保持稳定。
  7. The charm can ward off evil spirits. 这件饰品能避邪。
  8. I'm so scatty. 我太健忘了。

  9. Sorry I'm late. Roadwork. 对不起我来晚了。修路。
  10. Miniskirt used to be very much in the mode. 迷你裙以前很流行。
  1. He’s obnoxious to everyone. 他对谁都很粗鲁。
  2. Wishful thinking is not a crime. 意淫无罪。
  3. Only the nouveau riche flaunt. 暴发户才到处炫耀。
  4. He seems to be devoid of compassion. 他好像毫无同情心。
  5. They must drive themselves out of the gutter. 他们必须摆脱贫穷。
  6. I’m sending you to eternity. 我送你上西天。
  7. We have to adopt salami tactics. 我们得稳扎稳打,步步为营。
  8. Do you need a recess? 要不要休息一下?
  9. The interviews were just charade. 面试不过是个幌子。
  10. The poll was rigged. 投票结果有假。
  1. You're killing me with that damn tenderness of yours. 你那该死的温柔!
  2. Post-operative complications may occur. 术后可能有并发症。
  3. What are hours for meals? 什么时候开饭?
  4. The cake has gone stale. 蛋糕发霉了。
  5. Don't let your nervousness come through. 别让人看出你紧张。
  6. Try to strike a happy medium. 尽量折衷使大家都满意。
  7. I was completely mesmerized. 我被深深地迷住了。
  8. You certainly made short work of it. 你挺利索啊。
  9. This is our corporate responsibility. 这是我们共同的责任。
  10. I was on the verge of tears. 我差点掉眼泪。
  1. You’re pouring water into a sieve. 你太浪费了。
  2. This contravenes regulations. 这违反规则。
  3. It must remain in true-blue hands. 这事必须由可靠的人办。
  4. The car is roomy. 这车很宽敞。
  5. Snap out of it. It’s not the end of the world. 别老想这事了。又不是世界末日。
  6. Her joy was palpable. 她的幸福溢于言表。
  7. I have to use heavy-handed tactics. 我只能采取铁腕政策。
  8. Bookkeeping is not really my line. 财会不是我强项。
  9. Peasant workers are poorly remunerated. 农民工的收入很低。
  10. If you buy that house you’re on the hamster wheel. 要是买了那房子,你还贷款就没个 头了。
  1. He looked at me lasciviously. 他色迷迷地打量我。
  2. Keep your ear to the ground. 警觉一点。
  3. A mole leaked the secret. 有内奸走漏了风声。
  4. Lay back and enjoy your autumn years. 你可以安享晚年了。
  5. Are you gonna mooch off your family all the time? 你准备当一辈子啃老族?
  6. In the heat of the moment I slapped her. 我一气之下给了她一巴掌。
  7. He's getting wooly-minded. 他脑子有点乱了。

  8. See over for the answer. 答案在下一页。
  9. Their marriage was dissolved. 他们的婚姻解体了。
  10. It’s a living death. 生不如死。
  1. Do you really have to go one better? 你一定要压住人家吗?
  2. Don't let it get you down. 别让这事坏了心情。
  3. The plan was scuttled. 计划泡汤了。
  4. Dope test is compulsory. 兴奋剂检查是必须的。
  5. A few pillow talks changed his mind. 听了几句枕边风他就改变了主意。
  6. I did it inadvertently. 我不是故意的。
  7. My business is kosher. 我是合法经营。
  8. Look at the pecs! 瞧那胸肌!
  9. Sexy abs! 多么性感的腹肌啊。
  10. It was cobbled together. 这是胡乱拼凑成的。
  1. You’re squaring the circle. 不要白费力气了。
  2. The first goal was just a fluke. 第一个球是蒙进去的。
  3. We vet all applicants. 我们要详细调查所有的申请人。
  4. Tailored teaching is the name of the game. 因材施教最重要。
  5. I tell the class in my opening salvo. 每次开新课我都会跟学生讲清楚。
  6. Bodies were strewn everywhere. 尸横遍野。
  7. It went off half-cocked. 走火了。
  8. She made a splash with the song. 这首歌让她一夜成名。
  9. Don’t be so argumentative. 你怎么老抬扛啊?
  10. She gave me the once-over. 她迅速打量了我一下。
  1. Her parents often have rows. 她父母经常吵架。
  2. The rule applies irrespective of one’s ethnic origins. 这项规定适用于一切种族。
  3. He's a stutterer. 他是个结巴。
  4. We dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s. 我们完善了细节。
  5. Can I use Liquid Paper? 我能用修正液吗?
  6. You will waltz through the test. 你会轻松通过考试。
  7. Our frames of reference are so different. 我们的价值观太不一样了。
  8. I always go by the book. 我总是照章办事。
  9. I have a stubborn streak. 我有时很顽固。
  10. The company won't have any tax rebates anymore. 公司无权享受返税了。
  1. You need to have eyes in the back of your head. 你得时时小心。
  2. I’m no philanthropist. 我又不是慈善家。
  3. I’m stuck in a rut. 我的生活太单调了。
  4. He does everything haphazardly. 他做事毫无计划。
  5. You’re brimming with energy. 你充满活力。
  6. I’m nauseated by your hypocrisy. 你的虚伪真让我恶心。
  7. The demands try you sorely. 这些要求让你心烦意乱。
  8. I do my business in good faith. 我诚信经营。
  9. You little rascals. 你们这些小坏蛋。

  10. You're looking trim! 你越来越苗条了!
  1. You’re eating my heart out Zhang xueyou. 你跟张学友有一拼哪。
  2. It was a load of waffle. 太扯了。
  3. She never loses her inhibition. 她从不失态。
  4. All planes were grounded. 所有航班都取消了。
  5. I’ve been beavering away at this for hours. 我已经忙了好几个小时了。
  6. Our relationship is on an even keel. 我们的关系很稳定。
  7. Don’t flog a dead horse. 别白费功夫了。
  8. Everything went up in smoke. 一切化为乌有。
  9. It’s downright spurious. 胡编乱造。
  10. You’re inviting disaster. 你在给自己找麻烦。
  1. We’d better soft-pedal it. 我们最好少提这件事。
  2. We cannot infringe traffic regulations. 我们不能违反交通法规。
  3. The emperor dropped the pilot. 皇帝不听忠言。
  4. At that time I was laboring under the illusion that she loved me. 当时我以为她是爱我的。
  5. They got a landslide victory. 他们大获全胜。
  6. We are unwitting victims! 我们只是无辜的受害者!
  7. He must be rolling in it. 他一定腰缠万贯。
  8. I’m on a rocky road. 最近有点不顺。
  9. You can’t simply sweep the problems under the rug. 你不能逃避问题。
  10. You’ve made your bed. 你自找的。
  1. Don't push your luck. I'm not Santa Claus. 别贪得无厌。我又不是圣诞老人。
  2. I’ll have to shelve my plan. 我的计划得暂时搁浅。
  3. Don’t be such a killjoy. 别扫大家的兴。
  4. It’s a conjecture on my part. 这只是我的推测。
  5. I don’t want to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame. 我并不想永垂青史。
  6. You drive a hard bargain. 你太会讨价还价了。
  7. It cuts both ways. 有利也有弊。
  8. Most people fall by the wayside. 大多数人半途而废。
  9. Walk me through the procedure. 给我详细讲讲流程。
  10. This is right up my alley. 正合我胃口。
  1. He’s in his second childhood. 他老糊涂了。
  2. I have to forgo the pleasure. 看来我无福消受了。
  3. I’m down in the dumps. 我郁闷。
  4. Do you mind? 你有完没完?
  5. I’m not a frail old man yet. 我这老头还管点用。
  6. They would give you a slow handclap. 他们会喝倒彩的。
  7. Your fate is sealed. 你死定了。
  8. She goofed her lines. 她说错词了。
  9. Don’t be so common. 别那么没品。

  10. You’re riding a tiger now. 你现在骑虎难下了。
  1. We need to be more proactive. 我们应该积极主动。
  2. How can we break the standoff? 怎样打破僵局呢?
  3. Avoid strenuous physical exertion. 避免重体力劳动。
  4. Are you scandalized? 你是不是对这很反感?
  5. You have to alter your mode of living. 你得改变生活方式。
  6. Take advantage of your fortes. 发挥自己的长处。
  7. We paid through the nose. 我们花多了。
  8. You’ve had one too many. 你喝高了。
  9. Have a can-do attitude. 乐观一点。
  10. We don’t have to drag her name through the mire. 没必要诋毁人家。
  1. I’m not a soldier of fortune. 我不是个枪手。
  2. He’s unrelenting. 他坚定不移。
  3. I refuse to be fitted into any ideological straitjacket. 我不会被任何观念所束缚。
  4. I do a full workup every year. 我每年都做全身体检。
  5. We all slip up. 人人都有失误的时候。
  6. Nothing really tickled my fancy. 没什么吸引我的东西。
  7. She had the presence of mind. 她沉着冷静,反应敏捷。
  8. A man should have a sinewy body. 男人应该强壮。
  9. I can throw him off the scent for a while. 我可以瞒他一阵子。
  10. You could count on the fingers of one hand. 屈指可数。
  1. He's squirreled some money away. 他有自己的小金库。
  2. It’s a fool’s errand trying to do that. 傻子才会那么做。
  3. You have no business interfering. 你无权干涉。
  4. He dismissed the idea out of hand. 他彻底打消了这个念头。
  5. I like millet congee. 我喜欢喝小米粥。
  6. I’m allergic to sea food. 我吃海鲜过敏。
  7. I don’t mince my words. 我向来有话直说。
  8. Concubine Yang got BO. 杨贵妃有狐臭。
  9. I’ll bang the drum for you. 我会为你擂鼓助威。
  10. Teachers must be tuned in to students’ needs. 教师一定要理解学生想要什么。
  1. She’s irascible. 她脾气不好。 ??. A college degree is an open sesame to a job. 学历是工作的敲门砖。
  3. The number can be rounded to
  1.
  6. 可以四舍五入到
  1.
  6。
  4. You killed two birds with one stone. 你真是一箭双雕啊。
  5. I was sorely tempted to say it. 我差点说出来。
  6. I’m feeling slothful. 我有些怠倦。
  7. The child is father of the man. 三岁看大,七岁看老。
  8. He’s in traction. 他现在还打着石膏呢。
  9. That is my ultimate accolade. 这是我最大的荣誉。
  10. I know which side my bread is buttered. 我知道轻重。

  1. He’s an Adonis. 他是个帅哥。
  2. We don’t stand on cremony here. 这儿没那么多规矩。
  3. The jury is hung. 陪审团观点不一,无法定论。
  4. My leg cramped up. 我的腿抽筋了。
  5. This is my husband’s holy of holies. 这间屋是我老公的圣所。
  6. I’ll offer an appropriate recompense. 我会给予适当的补偿。
  7. He’s been singing the praises of you. 他对你赞赏有加。
  8. She gave me a curt reply. 她的回答生硬无礼。
  9. All your geese are swans. 你的都是好的。
  10. Necessity knows no law. 为了生存就顾不得法律了。
  1. You’re given a raw deal. 对你太不公平了。
  2. I just know her by name. 我知道她,但没打过交道。
  3. You’re only his cat’s paw. 你只是他的工具而已。
  4. I’ve got knots in my stomach. 我心里疙疙瘩瘩的。
  5. A guy heckled me. 一个家伙搅我的局。
  6. He sent me profuse apologies. 他反复道歉。
  7. Then I had a brainstorm.
 

相关内容

商务常用英语口语100句

   商务英语口语 100 句 1 I"ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You"re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It"s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is conveni ...

商务英语(BEC)常用精选句型100句

   沪江剑桥商务英语网 http://www.hjenglish.com/subject/bec/default.htm 商务英语( 商务英语(BEC)常用精选句型 100 句 ) I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车. 3 I'd like to reserve a ...

商务英语(BEC)常用精选句型100句

   商务英语( 商务英语(BEC)常用精选句型 100 句 ) 1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。 3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 4 I won't check this bag ...

1000句最常用英语口语,让你英语口语顶呱呱1

   1000 句最常用英语口语,让你英语口语顶呱呱 1 1000 句最常用英语口语(一) 【推荐】 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻! 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻! 太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程: 体验全部外教一对一课程 太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:http://www.pacificenglish.cn 1. I see. 我明白了。英语口语资料 2. I quit! 我不干了!英语口语资料 3 ...

英语口语300句

   300 句常用英语口语 300 句常用英语口语 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻! 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻! 太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程: 太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:http://www.pacificenglish.cn 体验全部外教一对一课程 1. i see. 我明白了。 2. i quit! 我不干了! 3. let go! 放手! 4. me too. 我也是。 5. my ...

英语口语900句

   免费外教在线一对一英语口语课程,太平洋英语,三个月与老外畅谈无阻! 免费外教在线一对一英语口语课程,太平洋英语,三个月与老外畅谈无阻! 课程 http://www.pacificenglish.cn 第1册A版 一、 Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西?金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼 ...

英语口语900句

   1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。 我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you. 再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long. 再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! ...

英语口语900句

   第一部分、英语口语900句Mp3及文本:第1册A版 一、 Greetings 问候语    1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西?金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得?史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fin ...

英语口语900句

   1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。 我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you. 再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long. 再见。 15. Why not? 好呀 ...

英语口语900句

   背完这900句,你的口语绝对不成问题了! 1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。 我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you. 再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long. ...

热门内容

6b-清华科技英语写作课件

   Scientific Writing and Presentation in English Lecture 6b: “That” and “Which” (+ misuse of pronous) A. Godfrey Tsinghua University, Spring 2008 Providing more information in one sentence It is good style (creates a good flow) to join together rela ...

八年级英语湘教版上 Unit3 Topic3 过去进行时 辅导

   八年级英语湘教版上 Unit3 Topic3 过去进行时 辅导 是表示过去某一时刻或某一时间内正在进行或发生的动作.可以从两个方面来理解:1 过去某一时 刻正在进行或发生的动作.E.g. They were playing football at ten o'clock yesterday morning. cooking when I got home. I was washing my clothes at this time yesterday. My mother was 2 过去某 ...

人教版英语七年级上册期末试卷

   I.单项选择。(每小题 1 分,计 15 分) ( A. a ( A. broccoli ( A. Sorry ( )1. This is alarm clock. B. an C. the D. / )2. We don’t like. B. broccolis C. a broccoli D. broccolies )3. . Is this your pen? B. Hello C. Excuse me D. Hi )4. Do you have two ? B. tennis rac ...

人教版七年级英语期末试卷2

   七年级《新目标英语》 试卷 5 七年级《新目标英语》上册期末评价试题 班级 姓名 学号 成绩 成绩 笔试部分( 笔试部分(85 分) V. 选择填空 (15分,每小题 1 分) 。 . 15分 15 ( ) 16. This is English girl. girl’s mother is in A. a; The; an ( B. an; A; the C. an; The; a D. /; A; an red coat today. ) 17. Maria likes document ...

小学英语时态要点总结

   小学英语时态要点总结 一,一般现在时 1. 一般现在时表示经常或习惯性的动作,也可表示现在的状态或主语具备的性 格和能力. 2. 一般现在时中,没有 be 动词和情态动词,主语为第三人称单数的肯定句, 动词要按规则加上 s,主语是非第三人称单数的肯定句,动词用原形. 3. 在一般现在时中,句中有 be 动词或情态动词时,否定句在 be 动词和情态动 词后加 not,一般疑问句将 be 动词或情态动词放在句首. 4. 在一般现在时中,句中没有 be 动词或情态动词时,主语为第三人称单数的 否定 ...